Why work with us?
About our Block Management Services
We are a local independent agent established in 1996, working with investment Landlords, Residents Management Companies and Right to Manage Companies in the management of residential blocks and estates in East Sussex. We look after buildings from as small as 2 units to as large as 70 units comprising over 900 leasehold properties.
We are proud to be affiliated with The Property Institute, incorporating ARMA (Association of Residential Managing Agents), the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and IRPM (Institute of Residential Property Management) who are the key industry bodies that govern the leasehold sector. These associations represent the ‘gold standard’ and support proactive managing agents like us in providing professional training and qualifications, development opportunities, and an industry leading choice of resources, data and expertise.
The work that we do as proud representatives of these organisations helps to provide foundations for better places to live and a positive social impact
Communication is probably one of the key factors of good management and as such we ensure all clients have a dedicated Property Manager, as well as a dedicated Assistant Property Manager to ensure cover and availability at all times.
- Health & Safety compliance
- Arrangement of insurances and claims handling
- Quarterly Property Inspections & reports
- Planned and preventative maintenance
- Attendance of meetings
- Arrangement of Major Works to include service of statutory Notices
- Emergency out of hours contact provided 24/7
We have a very experienced and dedicated accounts team to allow our property managers to manage and our accounts team concentrate on ensuring the financial aspects are complied with.
- Budget management, and regular financial reporting
- Collections of Ground Rent and Service Charge
- Advice on building suitable reserves for future cyclical maintenance
- Assistance with preparation of annual accounts and distribution
- Energy broking and procurement of competitive tariffs
- Attentive handling of leaseholder enquiries
Company Secretarial Services
For our RMC and RTM Clients, we provide an optional service to act as your Company Secretary.
- Companies House filings
- Maintaining the Company Register
- Transfer of membership and share certificates
- AGM Notices
- Guidance on Company legislation throughout our management.
Right to Manage
The Right to Manage (RTM) was introduced through the Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002. It gives leaseholders the statutory right to take over the management of their property from the landlord by setting up a special company – a right to manage company.
- Provide guidance and advise
- Organise Initial residents meetings
- Prepare & Respond to Statutory notices
- Recommend and instruct specialised local solicitors & Accountants
- Organise handover
- Commence Management
Compliance & Standards
We would love to arrange a free consultation with you and/or any of your residents to talk about what we can offer you in more detail, or simply provide some helpful advice. If you would like to speak to us, please click the link below and we will get straight in touch!