Centrally located in Hastings town centre is this private office space, located over the first and second floor of this modern building. The offices are accessed via a shared entrance with a long establish estate agency on the ground floor with private stairs to the upper floors.
More from the Blog
- Freehold versus leasehold – what are the differences? December 8, 2021
- Sellers – how to help your property stand out from the crowd this winter November 22, 2021
- Landlords – here’s why buy-to-let is still a fantastic investment November 17, 2021
- The Leasehold Scandal – what is the latest? October 28, 2021
- Insight – will Michael Gove try and reform the sales market? October 21, 2021