Sales Marketing Consultant / Lister – Hastings Branch
If you are looking for a new challenge and to test your knowledge, develop yourself further, and reap industry-leading rewards and benefits for your hard work?
If so, read on…
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic and productive property professional who is passionate about achieving great result.
The ideal Sales Marketing Consultant / Lister will:
- Have a proven track record of winning new instructions
- Strong communication and influencing skills, with a natural ability to sell
- Have truly exceptional customer service
- Be professional, organised and have a strong work ethic
- Be confident, resilient and enjoy a competitive environment
- Willing to build new skills and progress your career
- The ability to use your own initiative and be pro-active
- Will give attention to detail and have the ability to multi-task
- Have a full valid driving license
We work hard to achieve exceptional results, with industry-leading technology and wide-reaching marketing strategies to support both you and your customers. We want someone with the expertise to hit the ground running and the desire to learn and grow within our company, all with our full backing to take your career to new heights.
Responsibilities will include
- Actively seeking new property instructions
- Oversea the negotiator to ensure proactivity in finding new buyers
- Ensuring canvassing and touting is carried out.
- Ensuring client feedback is maintained
- Negotiating offers through to acceptance
- Managing the conveyancing process onto exchange and completion
- Registering and qualifying potential purchasers
- Refer clients for mortgage and conveyancing services
Salary between £17’000 – £19’000 depending upon experience with OTE between £25’000 – £28’000.
Oakfield are keen to offer career development and progression opportunities within the company. Other benefits include car allowance, private medical insurance, in house and professional external training, childcare vouchers and company rewards and incentives.
Apprentice Administrator – Eastbourne Branch
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of our experienced and hardworking team and to gain excellent hands on experience at the same time as getting a qualification.
At Oakfield Estate Agents, we pride ourselves on building lasting relationships with our Clients and offering outstanding customer service every time. We believe a great deal of our success during our 21 years in business is down to the dedicated, experienced and professional team we have in our branches. Our team have an excellent knowledge of the local area and always go that extra mile to ensure our Clients experience with Oakfield Estate Agents is a positive one.
We believe property is our knowledge, but people are our specialty!
You need to have a genuine interest in Estate Agency and be eager to learn about the industry. Candidates should be confident, well-motivated, professional and polite. You will need to be confident with computers, at both verbal and written communication and have good attention to detail.
The day to day role will be hugely varied and tasks will include:
- Creating a welcoming atmosphere for clients visiting the branch
- Taking calls, registering applicants and booking viewings
- Assisting with property management enquiries
- Following up outstanding works orders
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8,112.00 /year