Lettings Negotiator - Hastings
Oakfield Estate Agents is an established, modern and forward-thinking company. With over 20 years experience in the industry Oakfield are seeking a Lettings Negotiator to join the team in our successful and busy Hastings branch. As a company we are going from strength to strength due to the hard work and dedication of our staff, we want you to be part of our success.
The successful applicant will need to be self-motivated, confident and dedicated to the role. This is a fast-passed role within a very busy team, you will need to have exceptional customer service skills and be target driven. This role requires the candidate to be extremely organised, with excellent IT Skills and be genuinely interested in the lettings industry.
Previous experience in the lettings industry is preferred but not essential. A full driving licence is required.
Day to day responsibilities within the role include;
- Registering applicants wishing to take a property both in person and on the phone
- Liaising with Tenants and applicants to organise viewings
- Meeting applicants to carry out the viewings
- Thoroughly qualifying applicants who make an offer
- Carrying out referencing on potential Tenants
- Telephoning and emailing applicants in order to encourage viewings on new properties
- Applicant management to establish if they are still seeking a property and ensure their criteria is up to date
For an confidential informal conversation call Neil Newstead on 07771770617.
Job Type: Full-time
£16,000 per annum. A bonus structure will be agreed to provide OTE of £22,000 - £25,000.
The working hours will be Monday to Saturday 8:30am to 5:30pm, with a day off in the week. You will receive 20 days a year holiday.