Sales Negotiator - Hastings
Oakfield are looking for an ambitious, bright, forward thinking, and high-spirited individual to join our Hastings office as a Sales Negotiator.
Join our already high performing team of highly driven and dynamic individuals who are passionate about their job and relentless in their pursuit of setting the industry standards of customer service.
Experience in the industry is not essential but a track record of working in a target driven environment is preferable. You must be well presented, have a mature attitude, exceptional organisation, a natural instinct to deliver excellent customer service and ability to work to deadlines.
In this role you will be a vital spokesperson and representative of our company, helping us stand out from the crowd and demonstrating the excellent service and work ethic that our customers demand.
If you want to play an integral part of a growing business and think you have what it takes, then we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities will include
- Maintaining and growing relationships with existing clients and potential purchasers
- Searching for potential sales and instructions
- Registering and qualifying potential purchasers
- Conducting property viewings
- Ensuring client feedback is maintained
- Negotiating offers through to acceptance
- Assisting with the conveyancing process onto exchange and completion
- Refer clients for mortgage and conveyancing services
Key role requirements:
- Strong communication and influencing skills, with a natural ability to sell
- Sound business ethics, and an honest approach
- The ability to work in a team, but also achieve personal results
- Will be organised, driven and a confident communicator whether it be written communication, on the phone or in person
- The ability to use your own initiative and be pro-active
- Will give attention to detail and have the ability to multi-task
- Full valid driving license
- Track record of achieving monthly Targets
Salary between £16’000 - £18’000 depending upon experience with OTE between £21’000 TO £31’000.
Oakfield in addition offer other benefits such as private medical insurance, in house and external training, career development and progression opportunities within the company.
Job Type: Full-time Monday to Saturday 8.30 – 5.30 (with a day off in the week).
Accounts Administrator - Head Office
Are you looking to work for an exciting vibrant company who prides itself with outstanding customer service?
We are extremely forward thinking and are supported by the very latest technology. With our wealth of knowledge, we remain one of the leading, modern, independent agents in the South East.
Have an interest in homes and property
Thrive in a fast paced environment
Are confident on the telephone and face to face
Are able to work on your own initiative
………We would love to hear from you.
Oakfield is an independent Company, and property has been our speciality since 1996. Our wealth of experience brings with it a guarantee of in-depth local knowledge as well as an astute understanding of the housing market, and the benefits of property as an investment.
Our customer base is primarily centred around those looking to buy or rent our clients' properties, and our successful track record and strong reputation means that we're often the first company that customers will turn to.
In order to continue our growth and success as a company, we are always on the lookout for the very best of staff to join our committed team.
Oakfield are seeking an ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR to work at our HEAD OFFICE.
The successful applicant will be well presented, confident, have excellent communication, outstanding customer service skills, excellent IT Skills, be adaptable and highly organised. A good head for mathematics is also a must.
Day to Day Responsibilities
1. To assist in maximising the overall income and profitability of the Department
2. To meet those personal targets set and agreed with the Financial Director
3. To ensure the company Banking and Money handling procedures are fulfilled at all times
4. To attend any of the company’s formal training sessions when requested and any coaching arranged by the Company
5. Clerical work, keeping records, filing
6. Handling customer account enquiries via telephone and email
7. Daily posting of bank (income)
8. Daily posting of supplier invoices
9. Processing of payments to clients and contractors
10. Production of statements for clients
11. Credit control
12. Preparation of management statistics
13. To assist in the reconciliation of client bank accounts
Hours are 8:30am -5.30pm Monday to Friday, but you will be expected to work additional hours and have full commitment to this role. You will get 20 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays.
£15,000 - £16,000 per annum dependent on experience Oakfield in addition offer other benefits such as private medical insurance, training, career development and progression opportunities within the company.
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE IN THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE