Oakfield are members of IRPM, or to give it it’s full name The Institute of Residential Property Managers. IRPM was launched in 2002 as a means of delivering a portable professional qualification in residential property management, available to anyone working in the sector and accepted by those operating within it. A number of Oakfield staff have studied and sat exams to be members of IRPM this is a well-recognised qualification in the Block Management industry. IRPM is sponsored by ARMA and they work very closely ensuring Block Management is always moving forward and setting new standards.
They key objectives of the institute are;
- To raise the standards in the property management sector
- Provide individuals with independent accreditation of their professional skills
- Provide a career development path for individuals
- Aid in the process of recruiting new entrants to the sector
- Assist with practitioners in assessing job applicant capabilities
- Provide opportunities for continuing professional development
- Improve the standing of the sector in the eyes of the public
The institute has a defined Constitution and Rules underpinned by a Code of Professional Conduct
As well as being members of IRPM, and ARMA Oakfield are also members of The Property Ombudsman for Residential Leasehold Management. As members we are bound by their codes of practice and this gives you, as our client, that extra peace of mind that your property is in the best hands.